We buy houses no matter the condition or circumstance.
Sell Your House After Moving and Stop Making DOUBLE PAYMENTS
If you have already moved out of the house or live outside the area, your life is probably too busy to manage a vacant property. You are not alone. Handling a property like that can be extremely difficult and risky.
In many areas, professional thieves target vacant properties regularly and make their livelihoods stealing valuable copper piping and wires or utility units from air condition and heating systems, and even vandalize the property when they’re done.
When that happens you’re not only losing money but additional time is being tied up in insurance claims and paperwork. There are tons of things on a property that command your attention. When you can’t be there to keep a proper eye on it, your asset can quickly turn into a liability.
On top of it all, you risk liabilities that are not covered by your standard home owner’s insurance policy because the property is no longer occupied. Your uncovered losses can be just a drop in the bucket compared to the law suits you can face if someone gets injured on the property.
Even if your friendly neighbor has agreed to keep an eye on your property, you certainly wouldn’t want to risk her running into a group of unscrupulous thieves and get knocked down or worse. If your property sits vacant and you are looking to sell, time is of the essence.
At we come to agreements quickly and close even faster. In many cases we can pay cash for the property and close without any restrictions or approval processes from lenders or banks, so you can go on with your life.
Discover How You Can Sell Your Home Even If:
- You Are Behind In Your Payments Or In Foreclosure
- You Have Listed Your Home With An Agent Before
- You Have Already Moved Or Need To Move Soon
- Your Property Needs Repairs
- You Don’t Have Enough Equity To Pay The Costs Of Selling
- You Have Inherited An Unwanted Property
- Your Property Is Worth Less Than What You Owe
- You Are Behind In Your Property Taxes
- Your Property Has Code Violations
- Your Property Is Occupied By Non-Paying Tenants
- You Are Making Double Payments
- You Need To Sell Very Quickly